Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thanks ICS delivery guy!

You ever have those days where you've thrown your hair up in a clip too lazy to blow dry? You have thrown on clothes that are too early in the wardrobe rotation because you're too tired to iron? Then you schlep your way into the office feeling not too rested but just ok?

Today is one of those for me except getting into the elevator the ICS delivery guy said such a wonderful thing to me and it made my day. Ever since then I have been walking on cloud nine.

How great is it that when people say genuinely kind things, or give us a little smile that it could change the whole outlook of our day. I wonder how my day would have turned out if someone had flipped me the mighty bird on the way in. See what a difference a word makes!

Share a smile people... telling someone they have a natural beauty works too.

3 comments:

Mood Indigo said...

you know if this was a movie, or a commercial, that would be the beginning to a brilliant romance...

yay for lovely people recognizing other lovely people :)

S'Mat said...

what does ICS stand for? and this was AS you got into the elevator? woah, did you guys talk afterward? what was his compliment? assuming natural beauty is yours!!

MontrealGurl said...

MI: Thanks ;)

And S'mat: I think ICS stands for Incredibly Charming Soul. But no, we didn't speak afterwards, he told me how he was lucky to share an elevator with such a naturally beautiful woman and that was that. *blush*