Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How'd they do that???

Recently someone sent me an email with a video of these 'Quick change' artists. They're the guys and gals who magically change outfits in a nanosecond under the cover of a flowing, seemingly paper thin drape. Can someone please tell me how they do this???

Late addition: here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-wUgnyGv0

I've heard rumors that it's all layers. How many of you can wear eighteen outfits ALL AT ONCE without looking like Joey-gone-commando in that episode of Friends? ...remember that one - too funny man... Anyway.

Seriously. I need to know.

4 comments:

Admin Worm said...

Do you have a link to such a thing? I've never seen it.

MontrealGurl said...

And there you go admin - it's on the original post... amazing. Truly. Someone has GOT to know how they do this.

Heather said...

It is pretty impressive. And I'd like to learn how to do it just to save myself all that time getting dressed/changed/dressed again in the mornings!

Anonymous said...

This link is as close as I can get, short of buying the book, to finding an explanation as to how this is done...

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/755242.html