Thursday, October 05, 2006

Things that piss me off - vol. 1

I am generally a pretty positive person, trying to think and do good things to others and my community. Sometimes, especially today, I'm pissed off. I'm going to use this milieu as a venting post, just for today though I do reserve the right to change my mind as I please.

People who cut you off refusing to hear what you have to say and repeat the same thing over and over just getting louder so your opinion can't be heard.

Friends who are unfaithful to their mates and expect you to play coy and cute when they tell you they're horny and ask you what you're doing later. Get away from me pig. Now, I have been unfaithful in past relationships, I'll admit it. In no way was it a long continuous affair but it still doesn't make it right. I was in my 20's, totally selfish and didn't give a shit. Am I proud, no, but that isn't the point of this rant. The point is that this friend of mine has been seeing a woman for the last four years and they are both married with children. I know it's none of my business and I shouldn't judge but don't call me telling me you wanna get it on and wonder if I'm free. Go to hell. Even if you're kidding, go to hell. It's soo not appropriate. Besides, how horny can you be if you already have two women!!! Selfish bastard.

Service clerks who don't give a rats ass what you buy. Yeah, they're helpful.

Phone bills.

Ever notice how it's the guys in the nicest cars who seem to have the most road rage? Does money make madness, or does not giving a shit about others make it easy to climb the money ladder? Either way, no thanks. I'd rather be poor.

Having serious conversations via email where tones and emotions are often misinterpreted and usually lead to the need to even more serious conversations.

Nosy friends who assume you've 'settled' in your life when really you're living the best life you could ever have imagined - sans lottery winnings of course.

Oh, and not winning the lottery.

...to be continued...

No comments: