Tuesday, June 12, 2007

10 odd things about me.

This is actually copied and pasted (and edited) from a comment I made on Heathers blog. I had another good chuckle over it and figure you may too. Oh, and feel free to add your own - PLEASE!

Ok, here I go... 10 oddest things about me. Or just the facts really.

1) Seeing as woman on a cell phone in her Mercedes this morning reminded me that my life would not be blissful if I could drive around financially care free. It's the things that cost nothing at all that I worry about. And that, made me feel good. Yeah, this is the kind of stuff I think about which makes it odd'ish.

2) I keep a reserve of at least a dozen toilet paper rolls. Hey, post war baby boomers used to hoard sugar. I don’t know what one has to do with the other so that makes it odd.

3) I have a strange fascination with conjoined twins and usually manage to catch a documentary on them when I'm channel flipping.

4) A leech going up a mans urethra on Eco-Challenge Borneo was all I could think about for two and a half days. I wondered and worried how they would treat that. I know how now.

5) I collect my favourite Dilbert comics and still find them as funny as I did when I first read them. Phil DeCube. Hahahahaha!

6) I have a strange and seemingly endless need to whip food from the work refrigerator into the garbage. Did I mention it was OTHER PEOPLE'S FOOD?

7) It has been scientifically proven that I can see things at a faster rate than the average person. Just ask Heather as I pull lint off her clothes.

8) I correct people when they tell me I look like Kate Jackson mentioning “Pre-cosmetic surgery, right?”

9) I want to push someone off their bicycle and have them get right back on without punching me.

10) Wherever I am I always have floss. Always.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i honestly love your posting taste, very useful,
don't quit and keep penning as it simply just good worth to look through it,
impatient to look at a whole lot more of your posts, have a good day ;)